Friday, April 17, 2009

April 15th: Numbers 34, Proverbs 25 and John 7

So I got a little out of order.  It's amusing, I'm taking a class on goals and prioritization.  I guess I should have prioritized my reading before midnight.  Oops.  So here is the post that I should have done on the 15th.

If you find honey, eat just enough -- too much of it, and you will vomit.
That's some good advice.

I'm struck by the example that Jesus set for us in John 7.  He goes where the people are.  He teaches.  I wonder what this looks like now.  If we are to be "like Christ," where should we be going?  Or more specifically, if you have the gift of teaching, where should you go?  Jesus goes to the Temple, the gathering place of Israel. I wonder where we should go. I wonder how we should use that medium and platform.  People were talking about Jesus.  There was hype.  It's an interesting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment